Ideas for the site

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ideas for the site

Post  HDHITman on Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:45 pm

Since there is a high probability that I am taking over as one of the Admin of this site I would like to know what you guys would like to see at this, what you would like to add, or anything other ideas that you might have that will make the site worth spending time on. I am trying to make this as good as PureHIT, but I would like it even more to make it better and this be the center of HIT discussion. One of my ideas right now is adding a forum for you to post your training journals and share them with the HIT community. Also am thinking a adding a forum to compile workouts that are geared toward beginner, intermediates, and advanced recreational bodybuilders and also gear them toward competing bodybuilders as well. That section will allow guests and members to see other types of workouts to try or post their own productive routine that might work well for someone else. These are just ideas let me know what you guys think.

Daron
The Heavy Duty HITman
HDHITman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Ideas for the site

Post  Ciccio on Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:29 am

Hey Daron,

I think you should rather loose some ballast first to create more traffic in the main section (this one!).
No disrespect, but the "experts-sections" (ask...) didn't pay off.
Those guys have their own sites, other projects and are too busy to permanently take part here (no offense - just facts).
You should at least contact them and ask if they're still interested and if at all, put them together into one section (ask the experts).
A workout logg-section on the other hand would be great.
All other extensions you better keep for later, when it's really needed.

Now, to generate traffic, write at least one provoking HIT-article per day! Wink

Best,
Franco

Ciccio

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciccio on Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:32 am

Oh, and start your workout logg ASAP! cyclops
Ciccio

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciccio on Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:34 am

That was FAST! Shocked

Ciccio

Back to top Go down

Post  HDHITman on Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:18 pm

Your welcome, I aim to please. I do like your idea about the articles, but I am not a great writing, but if I could I would be interested in searching articles and linking them to the discussion section. I have also updated the sticky in the friends and resources section with new HIT websites especially Dave Durell's websites because he interviews a HITpert every month and posts the audio. Some of the best interviews are Drew Baye's, Markus Reinhardt's and Bill Sahli's as well. Also Jason Flynton has started a website where he blogs about HIT and post videos of his workouts. Just to name a few things.

Daron
The Heavy Duty HITman
HDHITman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave S on Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:22 am

Thanks for takeing over Hitman. Sorry I could not help. Keep it simple would be my thoughts. Franco has some good thoughts.

Dave S

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top